Chief Operating Officer (COO)
You as COO bring more structure to the daily activities of a fast-growing and international scale-up. The role of COO is new and will largely have to be shaped by you. You ensure that the entire team is running at full speed every day.
As COO you work closely with the management. We set out the lines together, but as COO you take the lead. This means a role with many responsibilities and opportunities. This position is perfect for you if you are ready for the next step in your career and can no longer hold back your entrepreneurial drive.
What are you doing in a day?
As COO, you are continuously working on simplifying, automating or optimizing processes. You are the first point of contact within the Woosa team and you support all departments in the daily activities. You are continuously working to increase productivity and improve results, without losing sight of job satisfaction.
In addition, you are involved in managing internal projects on a daily basis. You are able to draw up strategic plans and to set up collaborations with external parties or your own team, with the aim of achieving greater success together!
Finally, you will be given the opportunity to further expand our team through external parties or Woosa team members.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience as a team leader and/or company manager;
- Experience in retail and/or hospitality is a plus;
- You have HBO work and thinking level;
- You work in a structured way and take the lead;
- You have an affinity with IT;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You work well in a team;
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What do we offer you?
- Ability to work on location and from home;
- A challenging position at a fast-growing start-up;
- Sufficient space for personal development and career opportunities;
- A NS-Business card;
- Business laptop and mobile phone;
- An informal working atmosphere with an ambitious team;
- A young team with fun Friday afternoon drinks and team outings;
- The sky has no limit 😉
Woosa is a young, innovative organization that focuses on a niche within the e-commerce industry. Since its founding in 2017, we have been working hard every day on the best WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for both webshop and supplier. Thanks to our focus on e-commerce, we have become a real specialist when it comes to webshop plugins. We are happy to share our knowledge in order to jointly achieve the best results in both the short and long term.
Did you became enthusiastic?
Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation via the application form below and who knows, we will see you soon! For any questions about the position or the vacancy, please contact Woosa via +31 (0)320 – 33 77 77.