As a Partner Manager at Woosa you are ultimately responsible for existing and potential partners. By partners we mean web and marketing agencies, but also other related e-commerce companies with a passion for WordPress and WooCommerce. You are the most important link between the partner, webshop and the company Woosa. Your concrete goal is to strengthen the relationship with our partners in order to achieve greater success together.
What are you doing in a day?
As a Partner Manager you are constantly on the go; whether it concerns answering your e-mails, calling that one partner, approaching a new partner or attending a video call. You are constantly busy with making new contacts or improving existing ones.
In addition, you are involved in the preparation of quotations and strategic plans on a daily basis. You are able to set up creative campaigns in collaboration with our partners with the aim of achieving greater success together and offering the best solutions to customers!
Finally, you will work closely with our sales and marketing team. You report your results to the management team on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
What do we expect from you?
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You are proactive and always looking for new opportunities;
- You can switch smoothly and keep several balls in the air;
- You are customer-oriented and able to identify the needs of both partners and webshops;
- You can work well in a team;
- You are competitive and do everything in order for you to score;
- You have affinity with IT and are eager to learn;
- You have a passion for e-commerce;
- You are available 40 hours a week;
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What do we offer you?
- Ability to work on location and from home;
- A challenging position at a fast-growing start-up;
- Sufficient space for personal development and career opportunities;
- Business laptop and mobile phone;
- An informal working atmosphere with an ambitious team;
- A young team with fun Friday afternoon drinks and team outings;
- The sky has no limit 😉
Woosa is a young, innovative organization that focuses on a niche within the e-commerce industry. Since its founding in 2017, we have been working hard every day on the best WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for both webshop and supplier. Thanks to our focus on e-commerce, we have become a real specialist when it comes to webshop plugins. We are happy to share our knowledge in order to jointly achieve the best results in both the short and long term.
Did you became enthusiastic?
Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation via the application form below and who knows, we will see you soon! For any questions about the position or the vacancy, please contact Woosa via +31 (0)320 – 33 77 77.