PHP Developer (30-40 hours per week)
Writing clean and stable code, solving complex bugs and developing new features make your heart beat faster. In the position of PHP Developer you are working closely with the Customer Support and Development team of Woosa. Together with our team of 12 employees, Woosa has become the WordPress and WooCommerce plugin provider of Europe! We are proud to work with suppliers like BigBuy, Zalando, VidaXL and our Trustpilot score of 4.6 is proof of our focus on ultimate customer service.
What do you do in a day?
As a PHP Developer you are continuously improving and (further) developing the backend layer of our WooCommerce plugins which connects WooCommerce shops with product marketplaces. You are in direct contact with our WordPress developers, in order to solve the issues reported by our customers as well as possible.
In addition, you are responsible together with the Development team, for the expansion of our platform and therefore plugins. On the one hand based on the feature requests of our customers, on the other hand based on your own insight. Together we ensure that our platform will make our plugins become more stable!
Finally, you will have weekly calls with the Customer Support and Development team. This is how we ensure that we are working on the right developments and deadlines are met.
What do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of experience in PHP web application development
- 2+ years of experience with Symfony Framework 5+
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID, Design patterns (DDD is a plus)
- 5+ years of experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
- Strong knowledge of query optimisation, building efficient indexes
- Experience in building and consuming of REST APIs
- Experience with Behat is a plus
- Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Comfortable with git, docker, composer, trello
- Problem solving skills and proactive work style
- Capable to understand and work with existing code
- Capable to write clean, readable and maintainable code
- Capable to organize, structure and plan own activities
- Good level of writing and speaking English.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging position with a fast-growing startup based in the Netherlands;
- Ample room for personal development through (internal) training and/or courses;
- An informal work atmosphere with an ambitious team;
- Possibilities to make trips to the Netherlands and visit our headquarters;
- The sky has no limit 😉
Woosa is a young, innovative organization which focuses on a niche within the e-commerce industry. Since its founding in 2017, they have been working hard to create the best WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for both webshop and suppliers. Meanwhile, Woosa has grown into a dynamic startup with a team of 12 WordPress enthusiasts. A young team with an informal working atmosphere, where everyone has the same goal: to become the very biggest in Europe!
Did you became enthusiastic?
Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation to [email protected] specifying the role you are applying for.