It is time for the next step within team Woosa! Until now our CTO and Technical Support Agents have collaborated to decide upon a roadmap and fix code related issues. However Woosa is growing fast, which means we’re ready to expand the team with a dedicated Product Manager.
As a Product Manager at Woosa you are close to the support and development team. Together we set out the lines, but you as Product Manager take the lead. This means a role with many responsibilities and opportunities.
What are you doing in a day?
As a Product Manager you are continuously working on co-developing our IT roadmap; whether it concerns feature requests, code related issues or testing new releases. You are constantly working on delivering the best plugins for our existing and new customers.
In addition, you are involved in managing projects within IT, support and development on a daily basis. You are able to structure development planning and smashing deadlines without losing sight of quality, everything with the aim of improving our services together!
Finally, you will be given the space to expand your IT team through external parties or team members of Woosa.
What do we expect from you?
- You have at least 2 years of demonstrable experience in product management and / or project management;
- You have HBO working and thinking level;
- You work in a structured way and take the lead in projects;
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- You can work well in a team;
- You are available 32-40 hours a week;
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality.
What do we offer you?
- Ability to work on location and from home;
- A challenging position at a fast-growing start-up;
- Sufficient space for personal development and career opportunities;
- A NS-Business card;
- Business laptop and mobile phone;
- An informal working atmosphere with an ambitious team;
- A young team with fun Friday afternoon drinks and team outings;
- The sky has no limit 😉
Woosa is a young, innovative organization that focuses on a niche within the e-commerce industry. Since its founding in 2017, we have been working hard every day on the best WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for both webshop and supplier. Thanks to our focus on e-commerce, we have become a real specialist when it comes to webshop plugins. We are happy to share our knowledge in order to jointly achieve the best results in both the short and long term.
Did you became enthusiastic?
Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation via the application form below and who knows, we will see you soon! For any questions about the position or the vacancy, please contact Woosa via +31 (0)320 – 33 77 77.