As a Support Specialist at Woosa you are jointly responsible for providing technical support to our customers. You identify and answer questions from customers and investigate problems. You are – together with the entire support team – the most important link between our customers and our development team. Your concrete goal is to answer questions as quickly as possible and solve problems as quickly as possible.
What are you doing in a day?
As a Support Specialist, your daily duties include answering support tickets, phone calls and live chats.
In addition, you will be involved in investigating and solving technical problems and/or answering questions on a daily basis. You are able to provide our customers with the best possible support and advice when it comes to the functionalities of our plugins. Everything with the aim of providing the best service.
Finally, you will work closely with our development team. Together with your department, you analyze and optimize the day-to-day business and implement improvements for customer satisfaction.
What do we expect from you?
- E-commerce and anything related to online is your passion
- You have communication skills and can even transfer your technical knowledge to your grandmother
- Hands on! You pick up problems adequately and play an important role in supporting our customers
- When new tickets come in, you think ahead and ask the right questions to find out the cause of the problem
- You work well independently, but also enjoy working in a team
- You also have a good command of the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing
What do we offer you?
- Become part of a fast-growing startup
- Growth and training opportunities
- Weekly evaluations regarding your growth and goals within the company
- Ambitious colleagues with an average age of 27
- Salary depending on your experience and a NS-Business Card
- Friday afternoon drinks, team outings, FIFA, darts or table soccer… Going to work with pleasure is our priority!
Woosa is a young, innovative organization that focuses on a niche within the e-commerce industry. Since its founding in 2017, we have been working hard every day on the best WordPress and WooCommerce plugins for both webshop and supplier. Thanks to our focus on e-commerce, we have become a real specialist when it comes to webshop plugins. We are happy to share our knowledge in order to jointly achieve the best results in both the short and long term.
Did you became enthusiastic?
Then respond quickly! Send your CV and motivation via the application form below and who knows, we will see you soon! For any questions about the position or the vacancy, please contact Woosa via +31 (0)320 – 33 77 77.