Please keep your license key secure. Abuse of your license key, even by a third party could result in it being inactivated or removed from our system, without the possibility of refund.
How do I find my Woosa license key(s)? #
To find your license key login to your Woosa account and go to Manage plan > Your Downloads.
Here you can see all your license keys per plugin. There is a copy button next to each key as well, which will put the license key on your system clipboard.
Where do I enter my license key? #
- Ensure you have already installed the Woosa plugin on your WordPress site.
- Activate the plugin.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Plugin tab (e.g. vidaXL) > License tab.
- Paste your license key into the License Key field.
- Click the Activate button on the right side of the License Key field.
- The status should be changed too Active in green, displayed above to the field if your license key has been successfully activated. If you don’t receive a green Active status, double check, or contact support if you require assistance.
My license key would not activate! #
Check the following article for a list of possible license key activation errors, and next steps you can take to solve them yourself: [LINK]
What’s next? #
For information setting up our plugins, refer to our User Guides [LINK].