In this article we’re going to explain how your vidaXL Dropshipping account works and what you can do with it.
Create account #
Don’t have a vidaXL Dropshipping account yet? You can easily create an account via dropshippingxl.com.
vidaXL will charge you €30.00 per month for their dropshipping platform. These costs are in addition to your subscription at Woosa.
Log in your account #
If you have already created an account with VidaXL, you can easily log in via: https://b2b.vidaxl.com/profile/customers/sign_in. You will then end up in the vidaXL Dropshipping dashboard where you can see the product range of VidaXL as well as your orders and balance.
To be able to forward (dropshipping) orders from WooCommerce directly to VidaXL, we need the API token from your vidaXL account. You need to enter this token in the settings of the plugin. Curious about these settings? Consult the User Guide vidaXL Dropshipping plugin for WooCommerce.
To retrieve your vidaXL API token, follow these steps:
- Go to your vidaXL Dropshipping account and click on your company name in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown choose My Account
- At Contact details, scroll down until you see API token
- Click on Show API token
- The token that now appears in your API token, you need to enter it in the settings of the WooCommerce plugin.
Send orders automatically to vidaXL #
Despite the fact that the VidaXL WooCommerce plugin automatically transfers orders to VidaXL, you still need to manually approve them in your VidaXL account. How to do this?
- Go to your VidaXL account and click on Unsubmitted orders at the top.
- Here you will find all the orders entered by the WooCommerce plugin
- Click Review & Confirm to have the order finally delivered
- All sent orders appear in Order history.