The URL-prefix is required for authorising the live Adyen account. In this article we’ll explain where to find the URL-prefix.
Find the URL-prefix #
Follow the steps below to find your URL-prefix.
- Log into your live Customer Area.
- Go to Developers -> API URLs.
- On the API URLs and Response page, you will see the configured endpoints for your corporate account.
- Important: you don’t need the full API URL, but only the prefix.
- For example, if this was your live URL: https://1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo-checkout-live.adyenpayments.com/checkout/v53/payments
- Then the live URL prefix would be: 1797a841fbb37ca7-AdyenDemo
Or you can also check out Adyen’s documentation: https://docs.adyen.com/development-resources/live-endpoints.
Add URL-prefix to WooCommerce #
Once having the live URL prefix, you will need to enter it in the Adyen plugin settings in WooCommerce.
- Go to your WordPress dashboard
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Adyen > Authorization
- Paste the live URL-prefix in the field: URL-prefix (LIVE)
Questions and Support #
- Submit a Support Ticket and our Support Specialists will help you out with any questions regarding our plugin.
- Plan a free 30-minute demo call with one of our team members and walkthrough our plugin and your questions together.