Release Radar: Kaufland.de WooCommerce plugin
Finally the time has come, we have released the Kaufland.de WooCommerce plugin! Kaufland.de was previously Real.de, the largest webshop and marketplace in Germany.
Finally the time has come, we have released the Kaufland.de WooCommerce plugin! Kaufland.de was previously Real.de, the largest webshop and marketplace in Germany. Kaufland.de has approximately 19 million unique visitors per month and now you too can sell from WooCommerce on this German giant.
What exactly does the Kaufland.de WooCommerce plugin do?
The plugin is not inferior to our other marketplace WooCommerce plugins. After all, we have a lot of experience by now, how WooCommerce users prefer to see a marketplace plugin. This is Woosa’s first marketplace plugin, which is delivered very complete in version 1.0.0 and we are extra proud of that!
All functionalities at a glance:
- Publish products from WooCommerce to Kaufland.de.
- Get the EAN code from another field in WooCommerce (product property, SKU or a custom field).
- Use the WooCommerce price and add (optionally) a fixed or percentage margin on top towards Kaufland.de.
- Add both Simple and Variable products.
- Sync inventory in real time and fully automated.
- Import completed orders in Kaufland.de to WooCommerce.
- Mark orders as shipped from WooCommerce.
- Link WooCommerce categories to Kaufland.de categories (category mapping).
And a whole lot more!
Automation is the most important thing
Kaufland.de has some mandatory product parameters to be able to publish a product on their marketplace at all. You can enter these product parameters in the general plugin settings. That way you can publish them directly with the bulk action for a large part of the products, after configuring the general settings.
Does a product parameter differ from an individual product? Then you can override this at the individual product level. So easy!